[3830] NCQP EA5DFV SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] NCQP EA5DFV SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 10:08:25 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    0      0      0
   40:    3      0      0
   20:   21     17      0
   15:    6     10      0
   10:    0      1      0
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   30     28      0  Mults = 27  Total Score = 4,442

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I put the 6el. 15m. monoband in the tower saturday morning just in time for test
it in the NCQP. It perform quite well.
I can be only on the upper bands and It was a pleasure check for all the bonus
stations, and meet a lot of friends. It was especially memorable both contacts
with Bill K4CIA. Thanks, Bill!!

Some fun facts:
The QSO on CW with W4DW (maybe Bruce) at 21:38z, at 16:38 NC local time, WOW!
I was listening to Will AA4NC on 20m when a OM station ask him to QSY to 15m
and a quickly got him :-)
The marginal QSO with Nate on 10m, buff!

I hope all the rovers would drive carefully on the ice and return home safely.

Thanks for the fun.

73 de Jose