[3830] ARRLDX CW G4A(G4TSH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, justin.g4tsh@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW G4A(G4TSH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 00:07:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: G4A
Operator(s): G4TSH
Station: G0IVZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IO70TM
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:  121    30
   80:  591    53
   40:  699    56
   20:  851    57
   15:  769    58
   10:  736    55
-------------------
Total: 3767   309  Total Score = 3,492,009

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to Jan & Sandra for hosting me for the weekend.  Some problems to
sort out on the Friday, including fixing broken 40m beam and laying out the
Beverage, which turned out not to work due to faulty feeder!
Conditions on LF were good on Saturday morning and managed to find a hole on
160 and grab a useful quantity of multipliers.  Sunday morning was not as
good.
10m was in fine shape on Sunday and was able to run the band well into local
evening, some hours after local sunset.
Strong gales over the weekend caused some issues with antenna elements shorting
together on the C31XR, requiring multiple resets of the PA!  Heavy rain static
on Saturday also hampered reception.
This is one of my favorite contests and this year was no exception.  Many
thanks for all the QSO's!
73
Justin, G4TSH, G4A