[3830] ARRLDX CW JA8RWU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW JA8RWU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 16:15:12 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JG1AVO JK1JHU JM1UWB JR5JAQ JR7OMD JA8RWU JE8KKX
Station: JA8RWU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chitose
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   24    11
   80:  134    28
   40:  310    52
   20:  699    59
   15:  664    57
   10:  529    52
-------------------
Total: 2360   259  Total Score = 1,832,943

Club:

Comments:

Usualy lots of snow, very cold and snow static her in Hokkaido,JA8, but this
time very warm, less snow and almost no snow static but rain(!!)static.
Beautiful!

We have enjoyed a battle with JA0QNJ team. But we may lose... Hi
We had some trouble with antennas and amps, but enjoyed BBQ & Sapporo
classic beer only in Hokkaido during the test on both days!
Sure they from JA1,2,5 guys enjoyed Hokkaido again or for the first time!

As always many thanks to old & new friends for calls!
Cu on phone this weekend.

Akira, JA8RWU