[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6Y SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Shogunsent@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6Y SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 23:02:50 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6Y
Operator(s): KH6Y
Station: KH6Y

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    7     5
   20:   59    25
   15:   26    15
   10:   18     9
-------------------
Total:  119    54  Total Score = 19,278

Club:

Comments:

SSB Contest are not my forte, but just to get a few QSO's and to show the flag
(My ant is a flagpole vertical), I gave a few hours. Band condx’s on Saturday
went downhill for a few hours but 20 opened for the evening.  Sunday was another
lousy condx day with very few QSO’s so just shut everything down a couple of
hours before the end of the contest. Was fun, so will be looking forward to the
next CW contest…..
Bob KH6Y, Mililani, HI