[3830] ARRLDX SSB YN2AA(N6GQ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff@n6gq.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB YN2AA(N6GQ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 00:36:53 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: YN2AA
Operator(s): N6GQ
Station: YN2AA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Nicaragua
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   45    23
   80:  595    55
   40:  938    56
   20: 1583    61
   15: 2037    59
   10: 2286    59
-------------------
Total: 7484   313  Total Score = 7,026,537

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fun! Went in with no real goals other than to have fun on this relatively last
minute and casual operation. Lost power on the 2nd day so lost some time and
ran low power most of the day. Power came on at 2359z of course. Actually slept
quite a bit too (showers too!). Station is 500w, tribander and wires. I missed
CW due to work/travel plans changing :( No super high rates unfortunately,
maybe a bit in the 350-400 (60 min) range. We'll see on log analysis later. 930
Qs at 0300z on the first day as I remember.

Will post more later if anyone cares.  Thanks as always to my most gracious
hosts Octavio YN2N and his most wonderful XYL Martha.

73 de Jeff N6GQ, YN2AA