[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7VIT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7VIT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 01:19:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OR-USA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:    6     6
   40:   29    19
   20:  145    62
   15:  131    48
   10:   50    28
-------------------
Total:  361   163  Total Score = 176,529

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

>From my point of view, band conditions were pretty good, but not as good as the
CQ WPX RTTY or the ARRL DX CW weekends. It seemed as though 15m and 10m took
some time to open.  Nevertheless it was a fun outing with some pleasant
surprises.

I entered as SO Unlimited. I made a mistake on a software setting so thanks to
a couple of OPs who dropped by to "give me a clue" to what was
happening. It seems an increasing trend is for some folks to ID every 3 minutes
or more. I wonder how many NIL's and busted calls occur because of that.

Thanks to all who answered my calls.
73,   Jerry