[3830] ARRLDX SSB W9RE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W9RE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 07:13:35 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:   34    24
   80:  109    56
   40:  486    84
   20:  731   104
   15:  875   100
   10:  834    93
-------------------
Total: 3069   461  Total Score = 4,244,427

Club:

Comments:

Despite the disturbance conditions not too bad.  Participation seemed good and
the lack of dupes (except when I was spotted as W8RE) is very encouraging.
Also the ability to provide only the particular fill needed by some is very
nice.  Thanks to all for making the effort to participate and making this a
whole lot of fun!!

Conditions on 160 were quite noisy for me (out of the ordinary) and 80 was
pretty disappointing but the higher bands made up for that.  My Q's down from a
high of 3900 in 2002 but mults were an all time high this year.

Slight Murphy visit-run amp kept faulting on Sunday, I would reset it and the
next thing I know it was completely off (and of course required the 3 minute
warmup cycle).  I switched run stations but got confused in my sleepy state as
to which was the S and P radio and which was the run radio thus resulting in
many errors (like tuning the wrong VFO while transmitting and loosing a run
frequency).