[3830] ARRLDX SSB LY5W SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LY5W SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:02:42 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: KO15TA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0
   80:   18     8
   40:   20    10
   20:  119    38
   15:  170    35
   10:  119    27
-------------------
Total:  446   118  Total Score = 157,884

Club: Vytautas Magnus Univ Radio Club

Comments:

What I can say?
Murphy exist!
Specially came from sky and switch A index from 6 to 20.
My comment is - ARRL PH to small pistols like me is same as sadomazochim.....

73, Sam LY5W
Seems Ken VE3LA did outstanding job from Jamaica 6Y2M. His QSL direct via LY5W
(not bureau) LRMD bureau doesnt accept non-members QSLs.
No RDXC for me (and for almost all Baltics), but WPX Phone sure - maybe from
IT9 (still looking for cheaper flights)