[3830] ARRLDX SSB KD2JA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd2ja@cfl.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KD2JA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:13:24 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KD2JA
Operator(s): KD2JA
Station: KD2JA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:
   80:   47    39
   40:   94    58
   20:  146    82
   15:  165    80
   10:  245    89
-------------------
Total:  697   348  Total Score = 725,580

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Limited time to put into the contest. Gear: Icom IC-7700, IC-PW1, Palstar AT5K,
Mosley TA-53M Yagi, Dipole for 80M/40M, MacMini running Windows 7 and N1MM+.

Bands were good with great openings into JA's, VK's, ZL's, AF, Oceana, and EU.
The Trans Equitorial paths were very good too! I had fun but found I was having
trouble working the pileups! One JA had my partial call but others in the pileup
would not let me get my call through. One SOB said "Get an Amp" to me.
I find that some hams are not practicing "good will".
73,
Glenn Belkin KD2JA