[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6EX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6ex@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6EX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:21:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BANFF AB
Operating Time (hrs): 23.3

  160:
   80:   13    11
   40:   60    35
   20:  129    57
   15:  143    33
   10:   32    14
-------------------
Total:  377   150  Total Score = 169,650

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

Hi All:
   First off congrats to ED VE4VT and VE8EV on a great efforts under limiting
condx that we of the NW Canada and the North all had..It was a toughie with
wiped out band condx and all that Aurora deals to you. Most or all of my Q,s
were s&P with a smattering of JA's (last hour) on 15. I literally had rates
of 2/hr that challenged the logging programs "time off/30 min, and saw that
go by on many an occasion....Welcome to LP contesting with no tower and
mountains on all sides..
   But it was great to be in the hunt..I heard Rebecca VA7BEC briefly on 20m
and others of us in the west..
   Could'nt do a thing on 160 (didn't hear a soul) and was there on time and on
freq for pals in the south, sorry not a peep. Did'nt even hear your pileups..
   My second effort with win software and freq logging. This was a test contest
with my Kenwood 950sdx and what it could do at 150w (breathing hard at
that!!)into a yagi on a roofstand tower section...Am wondering who is in for
the wrtc from our section  ??.
   Cheers, Dan VE6EX..