[3830] ARRLDX SSB N5DO M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N5DO M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:47:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): KA5PVB KE5OG N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: M/S LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:    0     0
   80:   65    37
   40:  188    68
   20:  246    82
   15:  373    96
   10:  520    93
-------------------
Total: 1392   376  Total Score = 1,570,176

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Chuck, KA5PVB, and Bill, KE5OG, for their assistance again in this
contest.  Last year we operated this contest for the first time in this
category, and set a new W5 record.  We set our goal this year to equal or beat
last year's score and we accomplished that, although not by enough to feel
confident that when the log checking is finished we will still have bettered
last year's score.  We did have fun again and are full of ideas as to how we
can improve next year.  Tnx for the contacts.