[3830] ARRLDX SSB W4RM M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W4RM M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 19:41:14 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W4NF W7IY K4RG K5OF K4UVA N3AHA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   70    42
   80:  208    74
   40:  776    94
   20:  973   115
   15: 1677   123
   10: 1406   115
Total: 5110   563  Total Score = 8,549,718

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Bill (W4RM) and his wife Lori for their hospitality again.  We all had
a great time and a bunch of laughs.  The EU runs were not as deep as last year,
especially on 20 Meters and as a result we were down about 600 Qs but we had a
little bit higher multiplier total.  Thanks for all the Qs and we will see you
all in October for CQWW.  73, Jack W4NF