[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3CCR M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, benn3um@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3CCR M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 01:22:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3CCR
Operator(s): W3GB N3UM K3DI
Station: K3CCR

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  445   143  Total Score = 190,476

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3CCR is the club station at the Collington retirement community
in FM 18OW. For the Mar. 2015 ARRL SSB, available ops were K3GB, N3UM, and
K3DI. We all had time limitations, but together we put
in 11 operator-hours, in the multi-two category.  Activity and
propagation were good on the high bands, much better than
predicted on 10 m.  Afternoons produced some good EU runs on 20
and 15 m. None of us were available after dark, so we never got on 40 meters
and down.