[3830] ARRLDX SSB F6GOX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6gox@free.fr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB F6GOX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 18:35:46 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs): 7H34

  160:   17    11
   80:  293    43
   40:    0     0
   20:    0     0
   15:  590    54
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  900   108  Total Score = 291,276

Club:

Comments:

The first sunny weekend long that falls along the ARRL contest! There was no
question of the contest altogether. It was imperative for me to cut the trees
in my woods, at least those who were to be before the return of the sap ... It
was a modest participation for 7H30 on three bands (160/80/15) and stop at 900
QSO. The pleasure of QSOs on 160 meters with 11 US states for 17 QSOs, 43
states in the 80 meters for 293 QSOs, and almost all Canadian and US states on
the 15m (54 multipliers and 590 QSOs). Thank you to all the stations contacted
and soon in the contests. 73 Laurent F6GOX