[3830] ARRLDX SSB EE8Z(NP4Z) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np4zet@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB EE8Z(NP4Z) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:21:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EE8Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: EE8Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Gran Canaria
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Radios: SO2R

  160:   67    27
   80:  492    56
   40:  559    59
   20: 1593    60
   15: 1291    59
   10: 2698    59
-------------------
Total: 6779   320  Total Score = 6,413,760

Club: Los Chachos Contest Club

Comments:

Great Fun, and many thanks to the Canarias Chachos that were great on their
assistance. It was an action packed weekend with a wind storm that kept me on
the edge for about 30 hours. Winds where north of 100 km per hour and lost the
15 meter antena that landed on Juan's EA8RM SUV ouchhhh!! also most of the
antenas where turned to other directions and 40-160 meters cables got entangled
etc...

Lost the generator a couple of times but Pekka OH1RY came to assit and solved
the issue.. Thanks Man!

Many thanks to chachos, Juan EA8RM,for helping with station setup and hosting
me in his house and of course for giving me a slot to operate while sacrificing
his, Marino EA8DP and his cousins, EA8AOW as well as Luis, Carlos,Manolo EA8ZS
and others.

Another succesful operation by Los Chachos..

CU in the next one...

Felipe
NP4Z