[3830] ARRLDX SSB WR3R SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WR3Rgary@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WR3R SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 02:13:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WR3R
Operator(s): WR3R
Station: WR3R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0     0
   80:   72    46
   40:  149    71
   20:  169    68
   15:  161    65
   10:  110    48
-------------------
Total:  661   298  Total Score = 590,934

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Was a lot of fun.  Used all 5 bands I could and spent close to the same amount
to time on each.  99% S & P.....only except were two nice JA's who
surprising came back to my CQ on 40 meters at dawn on Saturday.  Band
conditions were good enough to inspire me to stay up all Friday night.

Thanks for all those who managed to pick out my call out of the pileups!!

Equipment: Collins S line and 1/2 wave dipoles strung in trees.

73s...Gary...WR3R