[3830] ARRLDX SSB 3V8SS M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB 3V8SS M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:00:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): F4HJD 3V8CB KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SS

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Sousse
Operating Time (hrs): 31:02

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     3
   40:  195    33
   20:  354    47
   15:  344    48
   10:  814    47
-------------------
Total: 1711   178  Total Score = 909,402

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Last year we participated in ARRL SSB DX Contest as MS from 3V8BB. The team
included myself and Ali 3V/F5HJD (Tunisian Op having a French license). This
year, we continued this tradition, we had Ahmed with us, a 19-years-old
Tunisian student and an active ARAT Member. For Ahmed, this was the first
contest ever. Ahmed did very well in this contest and showed a great ability in
managing pile ups under severe band conditions.

We were able to put together two networked computers and run two radios (Run
& Mult). Interference occurs in one bands combination but it's acceptable
at 100W.

During the contest, we were pleased to have a first visit from Hsan 3V/PA3BRH
and his family and a second visit from Dmitro UA6UA and Alex UT5UAS who brought
an antenna analyzer which allowed us to make necessary measurements and
adjustments on the antennas.

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs!

73

Ash 3V/KF5EYY