[3830] WiQP WN4AFP SO Beginner LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@pkministrywebs.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP WN4AFP SO Beginner LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 01:47:45 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SO Beginner LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:
   40:     33       12
   20:     14       12
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     47       24  Mults = 34  Total Score = 6,018.0

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was my 2nd WIQP, my last year as a rookie. Wow what a rush! The activity
was off the charts! I got a late start to the contest, but was able to work the
last 4.5 hours. I started on 20m with good prop and went to 40m early around
2130z. The mobiles were all over the state! Thanks to all the mobiles the
contacts. Mobiles worked included: NE9U, NG9T, N9NE, W0ZQ, W9DND, W9MSE, WI9WI
and AE0EE. Looking forward to a full-time effort in 2016! This was a fantastic
QSO Party experience! 73's Dave WN4AFP

Icom IC-730 with Dipole 20 feet.