[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:54:25 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 19

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:    0     0
   80:   28     5
   40:   65    52
   20:   21    21
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  114    78  Total Score = 8,892

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756Pro, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Good conditions on 40
and 80.  20 was goodd to the west coast and some backscatter QSOs were possible
with W4 and W8 area stations. No DX heard on 20M.  Only DX worked was FG8NY on
40M.  Had a good rate going and seemed I'd like make more QSOs than I had
before (but not the highest score, since the mults were down), when I ran out
of new stations to work on 80M.  Should have gone to 160M, but the zepp is out
of service at the moment and it takes time to change the 80M vee over for 160M
use and I didn't try.  In retrospect, I should have as I had no QSOs in the
last two minutes.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Will miss next week's CWTs. 73, John,
K4BAI.