[3830] BARTG KD9MS SO Expert LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG KD9MS SO Expert LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 02:21:29 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SO Expert LP
QTH: EM57 IL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   26       4          9
   40:   53      11         15
   20:  100      16         14
   15:   65      34          7
   10:   10       9          1
-----------------------------------
Total:  254      74         46  Continents = 6  Total Score = 182,880

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wanted to enter as SOAB6 but ended up on the experts list! Cool! 10M wasn't
active at all this year, not here anyway. Called CQ a lot and only got spotted
on the last 15 minutes of the contest. Good contest, I like the fact that the
cluster helps with participation and the classes are all the same with or
without it. Lost a couple of multipliers to the 5 minute band change rule and
not being able to operate SO2R, I didn't even turn the other radio on.

Transceiver: FT-2000D (main radio), FT450D (second radio)
Antennas: TH7DX at 55' rotated, DIS 7-1 at 70' rotated, 80m inverted Vee apex
at 53'. Second tower, TH7DX at 35' fixed SE. Explorer 14 with 40m dipole at 60'
for second radio.

Thanks and 73,

Craig KD9MS