[3830] Rus DX NP4Z SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np4zet@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX NP4Z SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 02:06:22 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: NP4Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Puerto Rico
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

  160:    39             13         6
   80:   150             39        17
   40:   437   121       64        46
   20:   272   247       65        38
   15:   306   136       60        30
   10:   291    78       51        32
Total:  1495   582      292       169  Total Score = 5,050,255

Club: Los Chachos Contest Club

Comments:

HOla,

Great fun, this is my first serious RDXC and I wished for a uninterrupted
effort
but had to take some family breaks that took away some important runs.

trying to rearrange the staion for Single op last minute proved a big mistake
with all the elements scattered over 4 operating positions.. I felt like in a
marathon, running back and forth and had to crash for a while...

Also first try at n1mm plus, worked fine and felt confortable with the changes
and additions.
Again a number of Chachos showed up and make good of the name congrats to Juan
EF8R, Eric NP3A, Alfredo and as always fellow chachos from ea8 ... thanks to
all
for the QSO's and will see you on the next one!

Felipe
NP4Z