[3830] WPX SSB KD8IGK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill.bathgate@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KD8IGK SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:12:13 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KD8IGK
Operator(s): KD8IGK
Station: KD8IGK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Harvest, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

------------
  160:
   80:    1
   40:   30
   20:   69
   15:   41
   10:    8
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I did not have a lot of time to work this contest because this was the weekend
to do my taxes and other odd jobs around the house. I got up early on Sunday to
work 10M and it was very disappointing, 10M went dead and never seemed to come
back.
I got a couple of new DX countries in the log in this contest so that was a
good thing. Saturday the bands were in good shape, Sunday not so much.

Thanks for all the QSO's 73
Bill
KD8IGK