[3830] WPX SSB VA7DX(@VE7SCC) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, neil.king@telus.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VA7DX(@VE7SCC) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:18:30 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VE7SCC

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 27:13

------------
  160:
   80:   29
   40:  270
   20:  376
   15:  256
   10:  399
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was a relatively relaxed operation primarily to test out the new antennas
and towers at our club station VE7SCC. Everything worked quite well as expected
and very few issues were encountered.

Conditions were good on Friday and Saturday, however Sunday was noticeably down
in terms of propagation.

Antennas consisted of two multi-band quads (4el on 10, 12, 15, 17 and 2 el on
30, 40) at 85', an M2 20M5 at 85' and a dipole for 80 at 60'. A dipole for 160
at 80' was available but not used.

TX/RX - my long in the tooth FT1000MP and Acom2000 amp.

With the exception o0f grinding away on Sunday, it was a fun event a usual.

Thanks to all I worked in the contest and hope to see you in the next one!

Neil
VA7DX