[3830] WPX SSB P40L(W6LD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jfore@wsgr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB P40L(W6LD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:30:55 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: P40L
Operator(s): W6LD
Station: P40L/P49Y

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:   40
   40:  736
   20: 1218
   15: 1179
   10: 2517
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Band conditions were surprisingly good for this point in the sun spot cycle.

Unfortunately, we were plagues by a local noise source much (i.e., most) of the
weekend.  It affected 10 through 20 meters, and made it next to impossible to
operate openings to the NW (where the noise peaks at 10 over nine on 15
meters).  Apologies to the many stations whose calls remained unanswered or
that had to work with us as we struggled to pull their information out of the
noise.  It was very frustrating at times.

As always, thanks for all the calls!

QSL via WA3FRP.

Thanks.

73,