[3830] WPX SSB VE4VT SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE4VT SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 02:51:09 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35:57
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  102
   40:  341
   20:  856
   15:  617
   10:   78
------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

What difference between the two days. Conditions were what I would call so-so on
Friday night and Saturday. However they deteriorated significantly Saturday
night and Sunday.

No Europe or Japan on 10m from here. Saturday 15m opened late to Europe and
Sunday very late and very weak.

Started off as SOABLP but got frustrated half way through and cranked up the
cluster.

Very difficult to run and hold a frequency with low power from here in the
center of the continent. Had a brief run to Europe on Saturday before loosing
the frequency. Had a few frequency wars and lost most of them. Heard a few
lines that will be classics in my mind for quite some time.

"You are really loud here on the east coast, could you QSY up the band so
we can work Europe."

" A Russian just came on your frequency, please QSY so we can work
him"

" We have all worked you, pleas QSY so we can work the DX"

73 until the next one.

Ed VE4VT/VE4EAR