[3830] WPX SSB WP4X(NP4Z) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np4zet@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WP4X(NP4Z) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:40:13 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WP4X
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: kp4
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    3
   40:  616
   20:  790
   15: 1118
   10: 1429
------------

Club: Los Chachos Contest Club

Comments:

Hi,

I was forced to run low power due to my acom going bad, little I knew it was
going to be so much fun. Borrowed the WP4X call for the contest,joining the
legions of WP4's out there, but having the WPX on the same call made it
worthwhile. Thanks Edgardo! The 40 meter stack performed better than expected
and no murphy, except for some intermitent vox problem.

As always lots of fun and with so many stations active Im only wondering how
are we going to fit everyone when 10 meters close.

Of course thanks to Los chachos for motivation and a new adventure in every
contest!
73's

Felipe
NP4Z