[3830] WPX SSB EI1A(ON4EI) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EI1A(ON4EI) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 23:10:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EI1A
Operator(s): ON4EI
Station: EI1A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IO62EL
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   31
   80:  214
   40:  344
   20:  511
   15:  641
   10:  375
------------

Club:

Comments:

Very very difficult weather conditions, the second HF antenna (SO2R).
The Spiderbeam was broken before dawn,
fortunatelly the SWR was not so bad and I was still able to use it.
Wind above 50Kph and gust up to 80 Kph during 10 hours.
I suffered from the noise and the caravan moved like a boat on the see.
Good propagations conditions to NA on Saturday
Poor conditions to NA but very very strong signals to SA on Sunday.
See you next year !! 73 de ON4EI.