[3830] WPX SSB W7TVC(@K7CIE) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W7TVC(@K7CIE) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 04:59:56 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W7TVC
Operator(s): W6ABM K7CIE WS7L W8NF AD7OG KD7VIK
Station: K7CIE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  101
   20:  203
   15:  352
   10:   62

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

10 meters sure didn't show up the way it did last year, so our score was more
comparable to some of our previous years. 15 meters was clearly the money band
as a lot of other ops in our area noted.

Our high point had to be working Laila, HZ1HZ, a rare YL op from HZ-land.

Thanks to Mike K7CIE and Emily for hospitality.

Icom 756 Pro-III, KPA500, Optibeam 16-5, Thunderbolt vertical.

73, WS7L on behalf of Tualatin Valley Contesters, W7TVC