[3830] WPX SSB YR8E(YO8RNI) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB YR8E(YO8RNI) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 06:42:28 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: YR8E
Operator(s): YO8RNI
Station: YO8RNI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: kn37is
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:   22
   80:  153
   40:  319
   20:  364
   15:  399
   10:  243
------------

Club:

Comments:

Unfortunately I've had a nasty flu in the week before the contest and I've lost
my voice so I did mostly S@P with short RUN's over a limited period of time.But
that ment more time to play with the settings of the radio, with antennas and
everything you don't have time normally in a contest :-))I 've used for the
first time an antenna stacker with antennas in two directions, very nice.But I
discovered that I need more antennas:-))
A lot of strange callsigns, many from Asia and Africa, wich was nice, and also
many from South America.
Anyway, a lot of fun as usual in contest.

See you in cw!
73
Bob
YO8RNI/YR8E