[3830] WPX SSB OK4PA SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok4pa@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OK4PA SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:45:20 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OK4PA
Operator(s): OK4PA
Station: OK4PA

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: OL1X
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    1
   15:    0
   10: 1689
------------

Club:

Comments:

Next one from training round
Before the contest I knew that condition will be worse...but in this case I was
unexpectedly optimistic.

Saturday..during morning nice opening to JA(aprx 140qso) more VK stations than
usually, in the afternoon propagation on US to 50 percent
Sunday..nightmare :-) in the morning a few stations from JA and Asia, in the
afternoon aprx 5! US stations only+ whole South America.
Thanks to stations from Europe, the Sunday was not so
frustrating.(DL,I,SP,S5,CT,EA)

Special TNX to stations which heard my vain CQ and gave me points with low
contest number.

TNX to all for nice fun.

73 Pavel OK4PA

Equipment: FT100MV field+PA 1500W(thanks Jiri OK1XQ for lend)+2x6el YAGI(stack)
design OK1RF+ tribander Ecco