[3830] CWopsT G3WGN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@aslinvc.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT G3WGN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 20:31:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 1

Call: G3WGN
Operator(s): G3WGN
Station: G3WGN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IO83bs
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  36     22
   15:  50     49
   10:   3      3
-------------------
Total:  89     74  Total Score = 6,586

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Target was to improve on last week - I guess that's going to be the target every
week!  But I'm new to CWT so still getting oriented.  I find the discipline of
optimising score in one hour is great practice.
Tonight 10m was hard to get going.  Could hear the west coast US but they
couldn't hear me so switched to 15 soon after the start.  Very productive move.
Finished up on 20m which had deep QSB so quite a few repeats needed.
Another fun CWT!