[3830] WPX SSB HI3TEJ SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB HI3TEJ SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 02:26:34 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   45
   40:  412
   20:  610
   15: 1155
   10: 1111
------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks God to let me finish the contest like that,
Thanks to everyone joined my pile up.
My Ftdx3000 and Ft450 ( for 40 m and multiplier,amazing little rig),
Steppir 4 L and dipoles really played great,

I am very happy beating the Scores from the HI MS LP Team at the Super Station,

Congrats to the winners and special thanks to the endless DQRMER that spent
more than 10 hours of the contest, CW and tuning in my QRG, but really thanks
Yaesu to make radios that can deal 100 percent with this OM poorest ham spirit
operator ...

Hope to cu in the next pile up

73's

Ted, HI3TEJ