[3830] WPX SSB HA4XH(@HA3DX) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB HA4XH(@HA3DX) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 21:13:34 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HA4XH
Operator(s): HA4XH
Station: HA3DX

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: PAKS
Operating Time (hrs): 35:54

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40: 1510
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

Rig:FT2000 +PA HENRY 3K PREMIER 1,2KW
Two Lazy-H antennas.(NW-SE and NE-SW covered)
RX antenna K9AY (tnx HA5IW)

Just a bit more points and multipliers than the last year. Very strong EU
signals and mostly weak DX signals.Very crowdes band until the last minute.
And when the contest was over almost nobody heard in empty band.It was a
tiresome contest but I couldn't help to make some QSO-s just 3 hours after and
highlght was WY7KY my first WY on 40mts hi!

Thanks for all QSO's.

73's from Hungary

Charlie HA4XH