[3830] WPX SSB SP5KAB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sq5ebm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB SP5KAB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 09:20:50 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SP5KAB
Operator(s): SQ5EBM SP5XOV SQ8JMD SQ5NHL
Station: SP5KAB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Warsaw
Operating Time (hrs): 30,2

------------
  160:   25
   80:  101
   40:   22
   20:  420
   15:  249
   10:  181
------------
Total:  998  Prefixes = 998  Total Score = 1,095,495

Club:

Comments:

This is the 1st time our, one of the oldest ham clubs in SP, took part in this
contest. We wanted to take part even though due to our other duties we were not
able to be active over the whole period. We were working from SQ5EBM's radio
shack . Other ham radio friends payed us a visit. SQ5JOU, SP5EIG, SO5GT were
present. Propagation was not in our favor. Practically no signals from the
Pacific area. Only one VK. JAs were unusually weak. Almost no US stations
copied while they should be blowing out speakers. We made least QSOs on 40m due
to lack of time/crew.It was great fun and an opportunity for less experienced
operators to practice in an international contes.