[3830] SP DX OT6M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX OT6M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 18:39:53 +0000
                    SP DX Contest

Call: OT6M
Operator(s): ON9CC PC5A
Station: OT6M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO20ws
Operating Time (hrs): 5:06

  160:   21      7     14
   80:   47      9     14
   40:   89     39     17
   20:   16      0     12
   15:    1      0      1
   10:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:  174     55     58  Total Score = 39,672

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

First participation in the SPDX contest from OT6M. We wanted to do some further
testing of our setup and what is better than an actual contest to do so.

We found an issue with N1MM+ were only the MASTER station was showing all DX
spots in the available and bandmap. The slaves were not showing all, although
all filter settings were equal. We also changed the MASTER and SLAVE setting
and the issue wandered along!

We made 300 QSO's ... only to find out afterwards that the log shows only 229
... thinking back we copied the database from the RUN to the MULT PC ...
perhaps that is the root cause of QSO loss. Anyway, it was fun and we did get
extra experience with the station and N1MM+.

Working SP on 20, 15 and 10m is very difficult. Stations were very very weak
and only a handful was worked. Signals on 160, 80 and 40 were loud. Due to
Easter our time was limited otherwise we would have participated more
seriously. Hopefully next year!

73
Frank
ON9CC