[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 03:13:52 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 10

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      5
   40:   6      6
   20:   4      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  16     16  Total Score = 256

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A crappy return to home in Ohio. N1MM+ got me - I couldn't send my call by
hitting the usual F4. so wasn't working many people at the start. Noticed there
was no F3 button showing on the screen, and that I could send the F4 (call)
exchange by hitting F3 on the keyboard. And then F3 would reappear. Turns out I
no F3 entry in the S&P part of the messages, so it just moved the others
over one key. Oh well.

Not a good evening anyway. Very few strong signals, and lots of QRN. The 80
meter antenna was loading oddly; afterward I could only locate one half of the
dipole with the light of my flashlight. We'll see what we find (or don't) in
the morning.

At least no wasted QSOs that weren't also new multipliers!

73 -  Jim  K8MR