[3830] GaQP N1CC Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N1CC Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 23:12:24 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:      2        0
   80:     14       12
   40:     35       26
   20:     93      115
   15:      2        1
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    146      154  CW-Dig Mults = 78  Ph Mults = 67  Total Score = 64,670

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  Elecraft K3/100 @ 100W.  F-12 C3 @64', 80-40M Fan Dipole E-W @50'.
Inverted L with 50'vertical leg.  PRO-1B Loop for 160 RX antenna.

Wow!  Radio and Weather conditions almost identical to 2014.  20 Meters ruled
the operation for me, worked 3 stations on 15 this year nothing heard on 10 or
6.  40 was second best band again.

There seemed to be a lot more folks on SSB than last year.  27% increase in
overall points.  Lots of good signals from many mobiles.  Hope I place as well
this year as last year.  This was fun for second outing.

73, Jim