[3830] MiQP NA8V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP NA8V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:24:26 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: StCl
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   82     67
   40:  164    195
   20:   36     62
   15:    1
   10:    1
--------------------
Total:  284    324  CW Mults = 89  Ph Mults = 99  Total Score = 167,696

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Strange conditions.  40 was superb close in all day and never really went long.
80 was good and not too noisy.  20 wasn't good at all, plus it was quite noisy
late in the afternoon.  Net result was lots of MI QSOs and not so many out of
state.

The activity was good throughout the state, i think i worked 68 counties, 63 on
fone and 54 on cw.  I worked the mobiles (K8IR, W8CAR, KK9K, W8UE, AE8M, KE8CQ)
38 times for 27 mults, K8IR led the way with 10 contacts.  I'm sure if i would
have worked a little harder on following them i could have gotten a few more
mults.  Great job guys!  I was surprised that they didn't have more callers but
i think that was conditions with short skip predominating.

I've been stuck at 610 +/- the past 3 years but the point count keeps going
down  - not sure why.  This was my best mult due to the fine in-state and
mobile activity.

greg/na8v