[3830] FlQP W4NZ SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4NZ SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 01:24:49 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4NZ
Operator(s): W4NZ
Station: W4NZ

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   40:   56
   20:  113
   15:   24
   10:
--------------------
Total:  193     0  CW Mults = 54  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 20,844

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to all the mobiles for an outstanding job. They kept me in the chair much
longer than I intended. FL is a tough path from Chattanooga on the high bands.
We had pretty good short skip on Saturday but not so much on Sunday. Counties
missed were most of the northern tier.

Worked the spelling bee in less than 50 Q's. Thanks! It was fun.
Hope to see many of you at Dayton to hear about all the adventures, like K1XX
saying, "QRX, we missed the exit!" :))

73, Ted W4NZ