[3830] FlQP W1END SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W1END SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:28:28 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): ~13

   40:    0     0
   20:   91     0
   15:  111     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  202     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 53,328

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Amazing scores by  K5YAA and WI9WI; how do they do it.  I guess they stick to
the chair.
Thought I had Hendry county for a sweep but when I checked the N1MM tally
window I found it
unchecked.  And all the mobiles had left the area.  Rats!  So I ended up with
65 out of 66.
The grand exodus of the five-area mobiles sure gave a lot of activity in the
Pan Handle during
the last couple of hours.  I counted on KN4Y at the start for many of those
counties.
Missed operating on 40 due to dinner with friends Saturday evening.
Many thanks to all of the mobiles who were everywhere.
FTdx5000 and Butternut vertical.
See you all in the New England QSO Party next weekend.

73 - Eldon - W1END