[3830] FlQP N5DO SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP N5DO SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:55:17 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   40:   37      9
   20:  253     45
   15:  170     39
   10:
--------------------
Total:  460     93  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 34  Total Score = 204,626

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Mobile ops did a great job again. It took me until the very end to get my last
two counties on CW -- Holmes and Okaloosa in the Panhandle.  At some point on
Sunday I discovered that both NO5W and N5NA were heading toward the northwest
to get a head start on making the long trip home, and would both end up going
through the counties I needed.  Thanks!

Conditions were strange in that I could hear relatively close in stations in
Texas and Oklahoma very well.  And they were loud!  K5YAA, N5ZK (W5ASP), and
N1CC were all loud here -- I finally realized it was easier (and quicker) to
let them get their QSO first, before I threw my call into the pileup.