[3830] 7QP NN7ZZ(N5LZ) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP NN7ZZ(N5LZ) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 13:32:08 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: NN7ZZ
Operator(s): N5LZ
Station: N5LZ

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: UTCAC
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    2
   80:  131     13
   40:  247     32
   20:  395    228
   15:  140     72
   10:    1      2
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  916    347      0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 230,614

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

This was my 10th consecutive 7QP from UTCAC, and this one was as much fun as all
the rest.  My primary objective was to continually CQ on several bands to make
myself available and be one more W7 station for the non-W7 participants to
work, so all I did was run.  I worked very few W7 county line or mobile
operations. I suspect that was because they were probably running as well.  I
did manage to log many stations on several bands and both modes including
several on five bands.  7QP will always be my favorite QSO party.  Thanks for
the Qs and thanks for the fun.