[3830] 7QP N7JPF SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7jpf-paul@charter.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP N7JPF SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 20:35:13 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: N7JPF
Operator(s): N7JPF
Station: N7JPF

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: ORWCO
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:           1
   40:   46     30
   20:   42     19      4
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   86     50      4  Mults = 16  Total Score = 6,016

Club:

Comments:

Great contest that I enjoyed from my new home QTH, Wasco County, Oregon. I just
moved in with very limited antenna abilities, so quickly put a G5RV-jr. antenna
this week at 20 ft, and was able to work almost anyone I could hear. I hope to
have a better antenna situation by next year at this time. It was fun to
activate ORWCO. Several operators had trouble with the abbreviation, and that
is understandable since it is not really common in the contest.