[3830] NewEngQP AB1J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP AB1J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 21:25:41 +0000
                    New England QSO Party

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs): ??

   80:
   40:    108       22
   20:      1
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    109       22  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

My goal last weekend was to try out N1MM+ which I did on CW, SSB and RTTY in the
combination of the ARI and all the state QPs.  I really didn't intend to have
more than a handful of NEQP QSOs, but I got sucked in.  Unfortunately, I just
logged them in the logger's general DX log, so I don't have any statistics or
even a final score.  I'll let the sponsors figure that out for extra credit.
This was kinda dumb of me, but I'm not a rocket scientist and make no claims
thereto.

N1MM+ works well on CW and phone, less so on RTTY.  I was happy to experiment
with GRITTY to the extent it is integrated into the logger (partially).

All but one QSO were on 40m.  My old 40m antenna was savaged by last winter;
now I have a new one up and it's good to be back on 40 again.

Thanks for all the QSOs.  Maybe I'll come back next year and do it right.

73,
Ken, AB1J

FT-2000 N1MM+ WinH8
Sneaky stealth antennas