[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 20:01:44 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 13

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  14     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  14     14  Total Score = 196

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, condx stinko from up here in the car.
No sigs on 10m at all.
Again this week I heard an uber weak N4 calling on 15m, but no QSO.
Too early for 40m.
20m for the drive home was my only choice.
I did miss one W6 or N6 that called when I was CQing.  Sorry, but you were uber
weak and again this week, driving along some power lines took out just enough
intelligibility that the QRN won out. (I sure hope it wasn't the same K6 guy as
last week)

Best ears award goes to K4RUM.....who was about 1 notch above ESP.

Good to work Larry WB5EIN who I had called early on, but as I got closer and
closer to home and neared my peak height of about 660;'ASL elevation, got him
on a big QSB peak.  WTG Larry !

Also nice to work KC4D/m (presumably on his way to Dayton?)

I was in a mini pileup with KC4D/m and one other K4/m....the running station
sent "..../M ?) HI HI!  That was funny,.
Mike VE9AA, FT857D @ 100w, SD-330 miniscule antenna, Pencil/paper....all Q's
made in motion.