[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 03:20:37 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 22

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   1      1
   40:  16     13
   20:  26     24
   15:  21     19
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  65     58  Total Score = 3,770

Club:

Comments:

It always makes me chuckle, to work guys before the start that are 20 and 30
over 9 on 15m and then NEVER hear them again after NS starts.

15 and 20 were a treat !!
40 was good with the sun still high in the sky
80 and 160 were as expected with the same sun in the same place.

Lots of returning folks we havent heard in some time...  real cool to have more
than we can work on every band.

73 and thanks
DanWA K7SS

ic756pro2, Steppir 3el, w/40, so1r, pencil software still working but
getting harder and harder to read afterwards.. :-)

congrats to neighbor w7om, who got a new radio today, and broke it in during
this NS....brave fella.  tons of new knobs to learn at qrq.