[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 21:40:56 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 27

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   6      4
   20:  47     45
   15:   6      5
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  60     55  Total Score = 3,300

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow..worse than pulling teeth. Thank God for 20m.

Jean/FG8NY: Sorry for the attempted DUPE; Tuning across 15m, I  only caught
"G8NY"  and got excited that there was another signal (from Europe,
no less!) on the band. If it's any consolation, I drowned my sorrows in a nice
French Bourdeaux after 2000Z.

Had to miss the 1300Z session: NOAA/NWFS/Houston Zoo were doing a sea turtle
release at Galveston--most were cold-stunned recovery patients or other types
of injury patients. Driving 35 miles through driving rain, I just KNEW it would
be cancelled. Got to the release beach and the rain stopped. >20 sea turtles
were released. My pictures from it will be on KG5UDALE's Smugmug.com photo page
later
Had the release been cancelled, I would have operated the 1300Z session as
KG5U/M. Maybe another time.

Thanks for the QSO's in this session, though!

73 de Dale/kg5u

Ten-Tec Omni VI/VI+ (2)
AV-640 ground mounted vertical (10-15-20)
40m inverted vee at 65ft
80m inverted vee at 70ft
N1MM Logger software