[3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 04:03:53 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 28

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mississippi
Operating Time (hrs): :55

  160:
   80:  14      7
   40:  25     22
   20:  20     20
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  59     49  Total Score = 2,891

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

You name it and it went WAY wrong tonight.  I am somewhat embarrassed.   Started
with N1MM locking up in TX... then, bad N1MM latency, then I totally blew trying
to work K4BAI.  My sincere apologies John... I got stuck with a macro going
crazy and I couldn't stop it.

I literally have no idea what went wrong tonight.   On top of that, I have
severe lightning noise.   Our area has been pounded with bad weather today and
lightning noise is all around.

Even with all of those problems, I did manage to work 59 in 55 minutes, so I
guess that is ok.   I am VERY sorry for the fumble fingers on some of you.  I
have a latency issue that is causing my keying to be all tangled up.  This
isn't normal.  Just going to reboot and start over... may have some stray RF
getting into the serial line.

73, and thanks for the Q's to all of you.

Joe
AB5OR