[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad PA/W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad PA/W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 03:13:23 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 29

Call: PA/W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: PA/W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Netherlands
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   5     5
   15:   3     3
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 64

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Well, I tried, but, not surprisingly, it was hard to be heard through the
pileups. N4OGW was loudest on 20 and also loud on 40 but I couldn't get his
attention on 40.  K4FXN was loud on both bands too.  KZ5D was also loud both on
20 and 40 but also couldn't catch him.  Thanks to KW8N for trying on 40 but he
just couldn't pull me through.  I guess the stations I worked had their
antennas pointed northeast. N3DXX was real loud on 80 and I think I could have
worked him but I never heard him call CQ.

Hope to do better in the WPX.

73, Hal PA/W1NN
(Not in Pennsylvania)