[3830] WPX CW K0MD SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, drscott.wright@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K0MD SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 22:07:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Mn
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:  850
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  850  Prefixes = 572  Total Score = 1,082,224

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Station: K0MD
Rig: Icom 7800
Antenna: 2 ele 20 yagi at 60 feet
Amp: Acom 2000a

Comments: I tried a sosb entry for this contest. Conditions were generally good
- Friday night was superb, Saturday morning until 11 CST was excellent, band
faded for a few hours, finished strong on Saturday evening. Sunday - band
conditions weaker than the other day of the contest.

It was a pleasure to work many friends in the contest.

My back up 20 meter yagi did the yeoman's work for this contest and performed
well for its height and elemental restrictions. It will be nice to get the big
stack working again sometime.